Friday 19 July 2013

11:11 another what the fuck

11:11 mysterious fucking time, why? I dont know? Lets see; every morning thats the time i randomly look at the clock, had a bike accident at 11:11 on a sunday morning, a car accident one saturday morning also the first time in my life i got knocked out but before i hit the windsreen i got a severe and hectic case of dejavu and then time, windscreen, metal-taste in mouth and out fucking cold, ill be riding along and looking into a car and on the clock...ta-da 11:11, i mean what the fuck? 12 strand DNA activation? starseed wakeup call? I really dont have a fucking clue but i know if i dont see it in a day then its an achievement - maybe im stubborn or just fast asleep, i dont know, actually i dont know much these days. I know alot is changing, weird stuff happening, acid flashbacks? Holes in my brain from all the meth? Paranoid from too much columbian marching powder or just plain fucked up of all the H? I actually dont know? I know the fullmoon really fucks me up harder and harder everytime round, i know i can look deep into myself and have these memories of different times and places, sometimes faint and sometimes in HD right here, taste, smell and so real you think you can touch. It probably sounds fuck korny and hectically paranoid - one of those illuminati is chacing me read one too many conspiracy theories and chowed way too much fuckin acid. Strange fucking days...

'We are shaped by our thoughts; we become what we think. When the mind is pure, joy follows like a shadow that never leaves.'

Buddha

No comments:

Post a Comment