Sunday 21 April 2013

I am

Surrounded by just myself and me, seeing a completely different aspect of this reality. The truth is all in life i seek, yet all the bullshit and stories just leaves me bleek? Running around in circles chasing my tail all fucking day long, looking past all that is right and just constantly staring into everything thats wrong. A negative person, never - who me? Its just: there is normally not much right with the picture i see...
Sometimes this whole life feels like a deep and dark dream. A perpetual state of deja-vu, familiarity, something youve experieced, felt and seen. Really not too much left to say, just going forward trying to make the best of every day? Charging myself up as positively and as much as i can, constantly bullshitting myself and telling myself that Im the fucking man!
Deep dark foggy memories swamped with anger and pain, constantly up the wall and driving me completely insane. Never ever thinking that youre gonna see the end of this shit, death seems like an answer but no, thats not it? A bit extreme and dramatic i might say, especially when you might feel different about it the next day? Fucked in the head? Atleast i have no regrets?


'Real knowledge is to know the extent of one's ignorance.'

Confucius

No comments:

Post a Comment