Thursday 11 April 2013

Today...

Flesh, searing, sanity, nearing, closer than ever to the real true me, with eyes this wide open think of all I see? So much blindness, stupidity and ignorance around, take my word for it its so much worst than what it could ever sound.

Have an arguement with yourself and loose? Its a fucking miracle i dont drown all my sorrows in booze. I dont think there is any sense in what ive written here? Atleast about that fact im being honest and sincere? Still writing on without a fucking clue? It will probably make sense to someone who sniffs a bit of glue?

See what im saying is true about the not making sense? Gawd! Whoever reads this will probably think im quite dense? But i dont actually give a fuck what anyone thinks about me, aslong as you just let me the fuck be. Just chill the fuck out and go and play, is it too much to ask for peace and quiet for a single day?

Brains fried, tear ducts dried, long long day, please just go away. Time will tell, heaven or hell...


"The things you own end up owning you. It's only after you lose everything that you're free to do anything."

Chuck Palahniuk , Fight Club

No comments:

Post a Comment