Friday 12 April 2013

Some prophecy?

Lost and found, probably for the millionth time round. Gone, gone and going - that was my sanity out the window like a boeing. Still no sense in all this shit im writing? Hey, atleast my sanity's gone so for that purpose i can stop fighting. Now I only have one thing to focus on - and theres a chance that ill probably still get it wrong? A random though or two lost deep inside this vacuum called my head, being chaced around by a couple of tumbleweeds and a single regret. You can take my word for it thats its literally only when your brain fries; thats when all the static and emotion inside your head dies. If it could only get and stay lost for a week or two? Imagine all the constructive shit with my life I could actually do? When you need to think its as if you cant make the switch work? And when you want peace and quiet it just starts going berzerk. Sorta like schnarfing speed, you have so much more energy than what you actually need - if you sit down all you wanna do is get up, dance and jam - the moment you get moving the thought crosses your mind that you would really love to sit down now...damn! I really dont have a clue as to what the hell i just wrote so to maybe add some sense to it ill just end it off with a quote...now that i think about it: everything ive ever posted has a quote at the end? Ok!?! Lets say we didnt just realize that one ok? and then try to pretend?


'The basic thing nobody asks is why do people take drugs of any sort? Why do we have these accessories to normal living to live? I mean, is there something wrong with society that's making us so pressurized, that we cannot live without guarding ourselves against it?'

John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment