Friday 19 April 2013

Sunrise to sunset so...all day?

Spiralling more and more, its been weeks since i hit the fucking floor, eina hard and with the speed of light, god dammit here comes another fight. For sobriety and sanity - and at the end of the day for me? So much lost and so much found, how the hell did i fuck up this time round? So much to loose cause so much ive gained, why would i do this to myself again - doesnt it seem strange? All the lessons learnt along the way didnt come cheap and at the end of the day its really mine to keep. So much strenght built over years and years, literally killed off all my insecurities and every single one of my fears. But what can the reason be this time round? What piece of gold this time will i find? Everything happens with a reason they say? Please, please, please! Lets just hope and pray...



'The more I see the less I know for sure.'

John Lennon

No comments:

Post a Comment